Based on our needs and those of our customers,
we write InDesign scripts to automate tasks and save time.
If you regularly perform repetitive or recurring tasks, do not hesitate to contact us
so that we can offer you a solution that will handle these manipulations for you.
Removes the anchoring of all anchored blocks in a document while maintaining their position.
Removes empty text blocks
in your InDesign document.
Removes the elements present on the layout table of your InDesign document.
Possibility to adjust the cleanup with options (include templates, bleed, distance, etc.).
Quickly convert your tables to text
1. Select the block containing the table to convert
2. Run the script
3. The table is converted to text.
Lines are replaced by line breaks and columns by tabs.
Import the contents of an InDesign page, from a file, into another InDesign file.
Keeping EasyCatalog Field Markers for Updating Post Import Data
1. Run the script
2. Select the file containing the page to import
3. Select the page number to import
4. Choose where to import the content of the page (timeline, active page, page X ...)
Script to import all types of styles (objects, paragraphs, characters, tables, cells) from an InDesign document into another one in one operation.
Choice of behaviour if existing style (rename, replace...) and different options
Convert dynamic page numbers to static text for XML export
By default, InDesign does not allow to export some meta-characters or dynamic values (text variables, conditional text ...) in XML format.
To get around this, just use this script
1. In the "Pages" palette, release all elements of the templates (if your page numbers are placed in the template)
2. Run the script
3. The dynamic text is now static
4. Associate the page numbers with an XML tag so that the values are present in the export
Be careful, after running the script, if you change a page number in the Page palette, the numbering will not update anymore.